2) It has good pay and there is no ceiling on potential profits. I’ve heard of plenty of people get entry level stances at Internet Marketing companies starting at 35 k-6 0k/ year. With more experience, the pay goes up even more.
3) There is no limit to the amount of money you can make. I’ve read about a guy who built 200 k in a month and even a guy who constructs 60 k a DAY!
4) With enough work, you can set up passive income rivers and set up an amazing work/ life balance. I read an AMA by a guy who works 7 hours/ week stimulating 50 k a month. HOLY SHIT. THAT’S GOOD.
5) Freedom. You can dress however you want. You can work from home or anywhere in the world. You can work whatever hours you want. All you need is your laptop.
6) Job Security. If you get really good at Internet Marketing and keep building up your skillsets and house momentum, you will always be in demand.
So, with all that told, Internet Marketing sounds like an amazing career. What do you guys gues? Thank you!